CONTACT ME

If you are a company and would like me to review your product, or a reader with questions or suggestions, feel free to email me at iamyananichole@gmail.com

12.15.2008

OMG!!

So it's really early in the morning...Of course Monday, trash day. I get up from a deep sleep put some sweat pants on and my shoes to take the garbage out. We always have a bunch of trash from small pieces of paper to old furniture we throw out. This time, no furniture. Just a bunch of old food and pissy paper from Staxxz being in the basement because it was too cold for him to be outside. So I go to life up the lid of the actual garbage can, and didn't notice two LIFE sized flies flew out. When I go into the house those suckas was flyin around inside MY HOUSE!!! I almost threw up all over myself! Anyone who knows me, knows I have a weak stomach and on top of that I am terrified of anything with wings that has more than two legs, not to mention the creepy crawlers. While I'm standing there about to break out into a cold sweat gagging feeling the "throw-up" sensation, my aunt opens the door and let's the dynamic duo out. It was def a close call because it was about to be chuncks everywhere all because of two nasty sorry ass flies.

4 comments:

Phil said...

Aww, such a tender lady! lol

Phil said...

Yo, I thought you should know that I keep getting messages about emails not going through to your email, and I noticed that the email address wasn't written right. The error message says that emails to "iyuana@nicoleyahoo.com" aren't going thru...

Ms. Travelocity said...

lol your just like me I hate any creatures with wings. My biggest fear are butterflies I got 16 stiches before from running from a stupid butterfly.

Yana Nichole said...

see people be thinkin i be playin about bein scared of butterflies!! They are so gross to me.. people say how beautiful they are but I just can't see it... I just get sick to my stomach looking at bugs..

The Life & Times Of TrophyWife