CONTACT ME

If you are a company and would like me to review your product, or a reader with questions or suggestions, feel free to email me at iamyananichole@gmail.com

2.13.2009

So Far...

My day is really shitty. I'm sitting here eating chocolate on chocolate birthday cake. (Who's random birthday? I don't know. I think my sister just wanted something sweet and bought this cuz no one here has a birthday coming up until mine in March. ) I seriously feel like I need a drink, and I need it NOW. Jack Daniels straight. I could drink it like Kool-Aid at this exact moment. My party is tomorrow night and I'm so not ready. Nothing to wear. I feel like shit. I'm stressed. I just want to hid under a rock. I found out some shit today that really pissed me off. So I'm just a bit all over the place right now. I think too much and too deep about shit. My mind runs a billion zillion miles an hour, no destination--it just runs. Although I did read my horoscope today, and you know that's really important to me. So here is what it read:
Becoming overwhelmed with the workload today will hinder your progress. You're normally composed, but something distracting your mind may keep you from giving a hundred percent. Tonight may be a good one to go out, as social aspects are highly favored.
Basically saying I need to go have a drink. lol. Its only 11:42 am. Doesn't matter to me. Who ever put a time on the consumption of alcohol?

1 comment:

brook lynne carter. said...

whats goin on doll, we were just happy yesterday, dont let anything destract your parade. not even rain.

The Life & Times Of TrophyWife