CONTACT ME

If you are a company and would like me to review your product, or a reader with questions or suggestions, feel free to email me at iamyananichole@gmail.com

6.22.2009

Is It Wrong?

I know majority of the world have children under the age of ten. They are still at the age of trying to push their parents buttons to see what they can and cannot get away with. I am a very strong believer of spanking children who do what they AREN'T supposed to be doing. The first time you tell a child to "stop", "don't do that" ,"watch your mouth"--That is a fair warning. There is no second time around because if a parent has to tell a CHILD something twice they need to be popped. The third time--okay now im about to whoop your ass.

The news has been all up in and out John and Kate Gosselins business. I personally don't think that the "media" has changed their life. I think it was only a matter of time before they started to fall apart. One reason is because Kate is over protective and such a neat freak. I can understand that. If I had eight children all under the age of ten I think I would go nuts and have to have everything organized. Yes those children are a lot to deal with and Jon is just too nonchalant about the whole situation. The "media" has nothing to do with this couples relationship. They just don't see eye to eye and apparently never have. As far as her spanking her kids--HAHAHAHAHA -- I already knew that shit was goin down. (And for the longest people thought that only black people beat the hell outta they kids and white people put their children in time out. TIME OUT DOES NOT WORK GUYS!) They don't listen all the time. What do you think? Do you think its wrong to whoop your kids asses? Whats the big deal..Seriously...

5 comments:

Miss Wilson said...

I was so pissed when I saw this on the cover of a magazine. I was thinking, is this a joke? she spanked her kid, so what if they were in public view? They are always in public view. If your kid acts out in public you don't wait until later to punish them. I don't see whats wrong with hitting a child on their butt, leg or hand if they misbehave. Show me a picture of her punching one of them in the face and then it will be a different story, but I think the pap are going too far with this one.

Yana Nichole said...

well they were actually in their own yard if u look u can see their garage in the back and the other kid has a jump roap in her hand... MIND YOU that their house has a gate and trees all around it so one of the camera crew must of taken that pic...

yours truly said...

when my mom and i heard about this we were so annoyed. the media is out of place when it comes to that matter. spanking is perfectly acceptable as a form of discipline once it doesn't cross the line to abuse. and as my mom always put it best, "better *I* beat you than the police do".

Anonymous said...

I dont think it wrong for parents to spank their kids, as long as they dont take it to the extreme. But yes I agree TIME OUT does not work. I just wish the media would leave these two alone.

Lady A said...

Glad I saw this. I always wondered how did she disclpine,her kids. I see sista keeps it real, sometime you have to go there on a child within means.

The Life & Times Of TrophyWife