CONTACT ME

If you are a company and would like me to review your product, or a reader with questions or suggestions, feel free to email me at iamyananichole@gmail.com

8.26.2010

Pure Natural Beauty

I think a lot of people "sleep" on Solange. I love that she is free spirited and that she doesn't care what the critics say about her. She is the complete opposite of her sister and in my eyes she has never lived in her sisters shadow. No one knows that she writes some of Beyonce's music and is the creative mind behind a ton of things!

She cut her hair off last year and now that its growing back, it looks great on her. She doesn't need make-up she is a natural beauty and as most of us know, she is very outspoken with a beautiful voice. I love her album and she is so down played.

No comments:

The Life & Times Of TrophyWife