CONTACT ME

If you are a company and would like me to review your product, or a reader with questions or suggestions, feel free to email me at iamyananichole@gmail.com

1.06.2009

I am Loved

Well, about a few weeks ago I had some type of stomach flu bug type thing which turned into regular flu mixed in with strep throat. Yuck huh? Just so happens that someone who is sweet as pie decided to send me an edible arrangement accompanied by tons of balloons, a very sweet card and a cute teddy bear. I thought this was so sweet and thoughtful. It's wonderful to know that folks do think enough of me to be so kind. :) THANKS! No names need to be exposed, they know who they are, I really can't thank you enough.

2 comments:

Rai said...

Aw, that's so sweet.
The stomach blu is the worse thing ever. =[

JuJu said...

awh that's sweet!! edible arrangments are the best!

The Life & Times Of TrophyWife