CONTACT ME

If you are a company and would like me to review your product, or a reader with questions or suggestions, feel free to email me at iamyananichole@gmail.com

1.10.2009

What Do You Think? Honestly...

Cuz I'm going to tell the truth. Love me or hate me I really dont give a fcuk. I like T.T. a lot because she's a unique lil lady. She recently went blonde and I'm really not feelin it. I was cool with the jet black curly fro or the straight look. Those looks accent her strong features. I'm in no place to judge and neither is anyone else, but I don't like this new look. Sorry T.T. I mean no harm but I just don't like it. No one pays me to like shit (I wish they did) but who cares its my opinion and thumbs down booboo. :)

10 comments:

Mz.LP aka Felecia said...

that looks like a wig....she's a cute girl but go back to her natural hair color it suits her way way way better than that hot mess

brook lynne carter. said...

yea thats hideous.

u r right, her features are too strong to have such bold off beat hair.

Kay said...

shit looks nasty

ALLIE said...

M E S S Y

Reggie said...

I LOVES IT!!! I fuck wit T.T.!!!!!

Rai said...

Looks like a wig to me.

Elle said...

Nooooo...this is all wrong. She is way too pretty to be rocking this...Check out the blog!!

The DIVA said...

I don't like that color on her, it not for her face and skin tone!

UBRINGMEJOI said...

um i'm not sure what it looked like before but i'm not feelin it either!

Princess Katrina said...

I dunno...I think she still looks cute