CONTACT ME

If you are a company and would like me to review your product, or a reader with questions or suggestions, feel free to email me at iamyananichole@gmail.com

1.10.2009

What Do You Think? Honestly...

Cuz I'm going to tell the truth. Love me or hate me I really dont give a fcuk. I like T.T. a lot because she's a unique lil lady. She recently went blonde and I'm really not feelin it. I was cool with the jet black curly fro or the straight look. Those looks accent her strong features. I'm in no place to judge and neither is anyone else, but I don't like this new look. Sorry T.T. I mean no harm but I just don't like it. No one pays me to like shit (I wish they did) but who cares its my opinion and thumbs down booboo. :)

7 comments:

Felecia said...

that looks like a wig....she's a cute girl but go back to her natural hair color it suits her way way way better than that hot mess

ALLIE said...

M E S S Y

Rai said...

Looks like a wig to me.

Elle said...

Nooooo...this is all wrong. She is way too pretty to be rocking this...Check out the blog!!

The DIVA said...

I don't like that color on her, it not for her face and skin tone!

U BRING ME JOI said...

um i'm not sure what it looked like before but i'm not feelin it either!

Katrina said...

I dunno...I think she still looks cute

The Life & Times Of TrophyWife