CONTACT ME

If you are a company and would like me to review your product, or a reader with questions or suggestions, feel free to email me at iamyananichole@gmail.com

1.27.2009

Just A Reminder

I also contribute to the site www.Eighty81.com so when you get a chance please follow the link and once the page opens look to the right of your screen and click on IYUANA.

You may also follow me: www.twitter.com/iyuana_nichole

If you have myspace (which Im sure you do) add me: www.myspace.com/trophywifefansite

Soon, once I find out some Grit and Grime on sports players and stuff I'll be posting regularly on www.BlackSportsOnline.com . So if you have any gossip on a team, or ball player then please feel free to send it to my inbox and i'll get it up as soon as possible: iyuananichole@yahoo.com , please be sure to include a subject line.
Add me as a friend if you have a youtube channel: www.youtube.com/iyuananichole


Thanks,
I'll be right back..

No comments:

The Life & Times Of TrophyWife