CONTACT ME

If you are a company and would like me to review your product, or a reader with questions or suggestions, feel free to email me at iamyananichole@gmail.com

4.24.2009

Where Do They Do That?

Sometimes I just sit and think to myself about things that sometimes are important, other things are not. To me, this is kinda borderline important. What I am about to tell you is a true story. So this guy who moves into Cleveland obviously got my number and we began to talk/text whatever. I wasn't really into him at first. He came to my job, waited around and took me to grab a bite to eat on my break. Might I add that I came back from my thirty minute break twenty minutes late. Didn't really matter because my boss was super cool. SO this guy waits for me until I get off work at the mall by my house. We chilled for a lil while at my crib when I got off work. I was gonna stay in and chill with him but then my cousin called and wanted to go out. I felt bad cuz the guy took time out to visit me and he likes like thirty-fourty minutes away, and he had to go the work suuuupppeeerr early the next morning. Yea, I did it--left and made him leave too. I didn't mean to be mean. The next day I realized I liked him too much from the little time we spent. So I didnt call him or anything for a few days, after that we had light texting. He offerd to take me to the movies and shit but I guess I just wasn't on it for real and things kept popping up. (I HAVE TO TELL THE WHOLE STORY). So my friend and I go out a week or so later and the guy is there. I kept telling her that I didn't like him but I really did. A LOT. So at the end of the night he basically tells me that he just wants to kick it with me and blah blah blah. Fine, I gave in. So I basically end up at his house like everyday after that. Getting more and more hooked on something I can't have. ANNOYING. Yes, my feelings got caught all up in that, and I'm pretty sure it was the same way on his end. I get all comfortable for three months and then he leaves?? I mean he was coming back BUT when he left it was just like he was never here. The talking was limited and all that. I think I felt used..lol.. Seriously. I felt like I didn't know him anymore. I'm never the chick to hound a guy, or wanting to know a guy's everymove because I don't want anyone breathing down the back of my neck. But dude was actin maaaadddd different. I offerd plenty of times to go visit where he was and I got no feedback. So he comes back to Cleveland two months later and is still acting brand stankin new. Like the chemistry just wasnt there anymore. Then it was bought to my attention that he might have a girlfriend. I know it was wrong of me to text him this but I said that I was upset with him because he has a girlfriend. Only to get what I wanted to know out. Apparently that shit didnt work. I mean I was upset at the fact that he tried to play me like he didnt know me no more. So he got mad because I ASSUMED he had a girlfriend and he says "why? because of my myspace?" hmmm I didnt think to look there but I did. That's not what made me mad. Who cares about a bunch of pictures with chicks. I don't we aren't together but at the sametime its like I do deserve some type of communication after HE APPROACHED ME... I never approached him. What made me mad was the obvious, and that was him ignoring the shit outta me when I thought we were waaay better than that. So then he goes through this thing that he dislikes me because I assumed he had a girlfriend???? Where do they do that at?? I know, it's all just a game. Or something like it. Its something like stupid if you ask me. So now this whole shit is has back fired in my face. You know, I'm a real person and I am going to be all the way real-- I still like this guy a lot. No my nose isn't open and Im not gonna die if I dont ever speak to him. I called his lastnight and we talked for a moment but who even knows where this is going? I don't want a relationship for real and he doesn't either..Like I said--Its all just a little game we play. Cat and Mouse if you will. You dedicate all your time to someone and then they flip the page on you. I'm starting to believe he lives in Crazy Town on Maniac Island. What do you think?? I got played..I know--Its cool.. I should of never fed into his pitty party huh? If this is how its supposed to be with guys and girls--I'll leave the pieces to the puzzel in the box.

4 comments:

Deiondra said...

yeah so i completly went threw the same thing so i really do feel where u are coming from i just never looked at is a cat and mouse game we play. i was still stuck on the why. and not how to get it to change.

Anonymous said...

Not trying to invade your girl talk I'm just a non-following reader of your blogs...But forgive me for being female dumb but didnt you state you wasnt looking for anything that even looked like a relationship,so how is dude wrong for going off your vibes you were throwing at him from the gate,when you so-called didnt like him,now you feeling ol'boy he automatically got to get over what ever he under,no disrespect but you females be tripping with that and then yall be the same ones talking 'bout the energy put out is the energy receive(karma) im just saying tho...

p.s. good blogs you have i love reading so dont you go private on me lol.

Yana Nichole said...

Well, yea i did say that i didnt want a relationship and he didnt either. but my whole thing is people change when they're emotions take effect. I mean im only human and guys always say that women are so emotional and two sided but its human nature men do it too. i was just shocked that the person i was feelin and obviously he was feelin too did a whole flip and started actin all stupid. yes, true i didnt like him at first but then once i started to like him things changed. i should of just cut him off then...

Anonymous said...

I can dig it.

The Life & Times Of TrophyWife