CONTACT ME

If you are a company and would like me to review your product, or a reader with questions or suggestions, feel free to email me at iamyananichole@gmail.com

4.25.2009

Why Can't We...

*side eye* Why is it that guys can have a million and seven chicks he's dating and chicks can't? It doesn't make sense. Like this guy I dated when I was 16, he played me back in the day and now all of a sudden he wants to leave all that in the past and move on and all of that. Now that I'm "dating" its not okay and I'm playin games? HOW? I get it--settle down and all of that, but his past reflects on his future with me. I'm really not on it for real. Why do men think its okay for them to do shit but as soon as the chick does it, its a big deal and they get all sensative like little bitches? Can't take it but they can serve it...Grow up already.

3 comments:

U BRING ME JOI said...

so true, i hate the double standard too but what can we do about it. if we do whatever we want later somebody is going to trip about it ... we can't win for losing!

and even if you are just dating them and nothing else its still a double standard... im sure if they knew they weren't the only one you were seeing they'd try to wife you up sooner than later...

men can be crazy!

achoiceofweapons said...

It's not right but Men are taught to go out hunt, capture and conquer. That's Hunt, Capture and Conquer! (Laughter)
Women are not taught that but they do adapt. Now that you have adapted it is forgien to his programming. Perhaps you should add a new program to his operating system or some Gentleman.
Jaycee
PS. Stop By

Yana Nichole said...

men live in crazytown! i dont understand why a chick has to be a slut or a hoe if they are DATING other guys... Then the next guy who is on the outside lookin in calls chicks sack chasers.but thats not the truth, you have to date until u find who is right for you.

The Life & Times Of TrophyWife