CONTACT ME

If you are a company and would like me to review your product, or a reader with questions or suggestions, feel free to email me at iamyananichole@gmail.com

5.04.2009

Cute All Day--Everyday

I should just start taking pictures of myself everyday once I get dressed. I keep my outfits nice and simple. I hate that colorful shit, plastic beads, oh and the 80's look is so played. Me-myself, I keep it fresh with some jeans or nice pants and a nice top and roll out. I think I just carry my wardrobe differently than others. I'm happy being plain. I got this top when I was in Chicago a few weekends ago.

By the way, before I sign off. I just wanna say congrats to the big homie LeBron for being awarded MVP today! That's something to be proud about-- Now let's win this championship baby!

No comments:

The Life & Times Of TrophyWife