CONTACT ME

If you are a company and would like me to review your product, or a reader with questions or suggestions, feel free to email me at iamyananichole@gmail.com

5.04.2009

Pick ONE

I just want somebody--
anybody to tell me when it was okay to wear your hair curly,
then wear a straight bumped under bang..
NOT NEVER...That shit is NEVER okay.
Get it together homegirls.. Polish your hairstyle up,
its one or the other, curly or straight..pick ONE!
I'm just so tired of lookin at that weak shit.
Oh yea and invisible parts--
quick weaves wit all the diff colors..
GIVE IT A REST..
Alright I'm done...

3 comments:

Pro's Hood said...

lol its like those that don't know what season's to dress for. They be in shorts, flip flops, a turtle neck and jacket lol...this was highly entertaining.

Madame: The Journey said...

lol @ Not Never ... I concur!

Yana Nichole said...

yea. i just keep it simple, hair down straight and go..

The Life & Times Of TrophyWife