CONTACT ME

If you are a company and would like me to review your product, or a reader with questions or suggestions, feel free to email me at iamyananichole@gmail.com

6.03.2009

Seriously?

Now, from my understanding... The government is supposed to be oh so confidential,careful and top secret with everything..Right? Well-I was on http://www.cnn.com just trying to get myself up on current events around the world and came across an article/video basically saying the government is slippin in they pimpin. The government "by accident" put something on the net that they later said could be helpful to terrorists...-blank stare- Are they trying to set us up or something? Terrorists don't miss a beat when it comes to shit like that. Am I right or am I right? They want to blow us the fuck up or take our planes down so bad they can taste it and the government announces that shit on the NEWS?! I'm confused--they're supposed to be protecting us right? Somebody please tell me what I saw with my own two eyes isn't true and it's all just a dream.

1 comment:

achoiceofweapons said...

I wouldn't worry. The Gov lets out information in order to trap folks too. Keep reading the different news services and compare notes.
Check Dick Gregory's post out. He's reliable, most of the time.
Jaycee

The Life & Times Of TrophyWife