CONTACT ME

If you are a company and would like me to review your product, or a reader with questions or suggestions, feel free to email me at iamyananichole@gmail.com

7.27.2009

I Knew It!!

I was "tweeting" not too long ago and got a lil tweet from JaMaal Buster-- You know, "the eyelash guru to the stars" .. DUH!! He's only like the most amazing eyelash guy out! Anywho-- He said that he had a pair of lashes with my name "trophy wife". How amazing! Now I should order them even though I should get one free trial pair for being "trophy wife", or I should be the spokes model for that specific pair.. (hint hint) Love them.. and they look similar to the ones I wear anyways. The photo is below and be sure to check out the site if you are in need of fly ass lashes for that special event or if u just wear them every day like myself.


The Trophy Wife Lashes
Click HERE to visit the site.

No comments:

The Life & Times Of TrophyWife