CONTACT ME

If you are a company and would like me to review your product, or a reader with questions or suggestions, feel free to email me at iamyananichole@gmail.com

1.16.2010

Most Expensive Parfum

I love to smell good. I'm not talking about the five for $20 at Victorias Secret either.Yea it smells wonderful, but everyone has it. I like real perfume or shall I say "Parfum"-lol-.. Anyways, its called "No.1". Its the most expensive and it's $2,150 per oz. It's hand-made lead crystal with a .33-carat diamond in the neck. No. 1 is limited by the scarcity of its ingredients, which include ylang ylang specially grown in Madagascar, vanilla, orris, natural gum resin, sandalwood and bergamot.Don't worry because it's for men and women (I'm curious how it smells). Guiness Book of World Records made it official to the creator Clive Christian in London. For more information on this bottle of gold please visit www.clive.com

Other highly priced Parfums

No comments:

The Life & Times Of TrophyWife