CONTACT ME

If you are a company and would like me to review your product, or a reader with questions or suggestions, feel free to email me at iamyananichole@gmail.com

12.11.2008

I Know...

Everyone wants to be a singer... Today I was listening to Solange's recent album, and if she can get her ass in the booth and sing, well damnit- I can too. Don't get me wrong, I can't sing but I can try. So I was talking to Ashley and we are really just considering getting in the booth for kicks and giggles. I don't know what I was on but I was so high off of life and exposed myself to her and now everyone who's reading this that when I was in like the 5th grade I tried out for a play. Peter Pan at that. I had stage fright and I didn't make the final cut but my cousin Cassidi did..lol.. She was an Indian in the background. Anyways-- really considering puttin out a mixtape. Skittlez can't rap-I can't sing so we should do a mixtape..lol.. no disrespect to Skittlez but let just be for real for a second.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl....I love me some Solange now......!!!!:)

But I see what you getting at...Get yo ass in the booth and make a song!!!!:)

Phil said...

Solange's album is pretty damn good actually...

Yana Nichole said...

i know and im in love with it cuz it sounds so old school and i love her voice on it..shes really matured as a person and artist

The Life & Times Of TrophyWife