CONTACT ME

If you are a company and would like me to review your product, or a reader with questions or suggestions, feel free to email me at iamyananichole@gmail.com

12.08.2008

Sqare One

With the winter months making me miserable, I've decided to go back to square one until it gets HOT outside. What is square one? One might ask. It is me getting back to what I do best and that's designing and sewing clothes and making new creations. That's what I was interested in, before I started modeling and becoming a camera whore. I can make anything. Dresses, slacks, t-shirts, beaded things, pillows(well pillows are easy)--I can do just about everything. I can never make up my mind about what I want to do. I go from one extreme to another. From doing Hair, Make-up, Nails, you name it, I've tried it all and never finish one project because I hop to something else faster than a cat can lick his ass. So I'm gonna stick with fashion for a lil while. Yes that's how I plan to spend my alone time, along with reading a few books and the newspaper every morning as usual, and getting started on my new site. I haven't decided what exactly to put in my site yet. It might be various things. Hell I might just base it around my life and let everyone know the truth about things because I've kept quite for so long about so many issues.
I know a lot of you are excited to see what I work on in my spare time as far as designing clothes and other things. Well just sit tight and hopefully they will be done before you know it! I will post photos as soon as I can get around to it! :)
Until then continue to enjoy my photos and all of that good stuff
HOLLERR!!
Oh yeah, don't forget to check out www.Eighty81.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll be fine!!!:)

You have "Choclate News" for fuckery!!! & me!!:)

Phil said...

Good luck with the designing, sis, hope you'll share when you have something ready!

The Life & Times Of TrophyWife