CONTACT ME

If you are a company and would like me to review your product, or a reader with questions or suggestions, feel free to email me at iamyananichole@gmail.com

12.31.2007

Aww 2007 is leaving

Theres only a few hours left in the year we are in (2007). This year was a good year for me. I met a few people that I think will have a great purpose in my life and someone that I admire a lot and I myself have done a lot of maturing, realizing what's important in my life. I now know that I have to stop being a BITCH to everyone. I gotta just be nice. Everyone knows with me that I'm very observant and what comes up comes out. That is one thing that will not change. Sorry. As far as being nicer -I will try. I thought 2007 was going to be my year but it ended up being the year that I find out a lot about ME. Relationships with a few people have crumbled apart because of THEIR wrong actions. So now I feel comfortable saying 2008 is my year to do everything I planned for 2007. I have a better understanding of EVERYTHING I've done all of my research and Googled everything..lol.. I feel safe with myself and what I want my life to be. We are all put here for a reason and life is a challenge. So in 2008 in a few hourse I'm gonna straight be focused on Iyuana-Nichole Evans!!

No comments:

The Life & Times Of TrophyWife