CONTACT ME

If you are a company and would like me to review your product, or a reader with questions or suggestions, feel free to email me at iamyananichole@gmail.com

12.31.2007

Books to Read



The books above interest me the most because there is a part of me in each of these books. (except What They Want)When I read them I'm like damn, is this about me or a fake person. All but one of these books are fake. A Hustlers Wife by Nikki Turner is actually true and my Aunt was in Federal Prison (Alderson) in Virginia the same time and place where Martha Steweart was. Nikki turner is actually still there til this day. Read the book and you shall find out why. The other books are just great and there is no reason no one has not read them man or woman I don't care the books are great!

FINNEGANS WAKE-The book is, in one sense, the story of a publican in Chapelizod (near Dublin), his wife, and their three children; but Mr. Humphrey Chimpden Earwicker, Mrs. Anna Livia Plurabelle, and Kevin, Jerry, and Isabel are every family of mankind. The motive idea of the novel, inspired by the 18th-century Italian philosopher Giambattista Vico, is that history is cyclic; to demonstrate this the book begins with the end of a sentence left unfinished on the last page. Languages merge: Anna Livia has "vlossyhair"--wlosy being Polish for "hair"; "a bad of wind" blows--bad being Persian for "wind." Characters from literature and history appear and merge and disappear.--Very ineresting might be too much for some of you..

No comments:

The Life & Times Of TrophyWife